Saturday, November 7, 2009

My blog!!!!!!!!!!!!

A friend of mine recently started a blog here on blogspot and it made me want to take a stab at it. He hit the nail right on the head by saying that although the world may not need yet another Neo-Pagan blog I think it just might need one. At least I like what I have to say, LOL. I will try to update this page at least once a week, more or less. At the very least I will try to stay somewhat up to date. I hate reading some really brilliant things from some blogger out there and then after a while they just stop.

In this blog I plan on saying a little something on the things that are important to me, religion, politics, scifi, books, authors who write those books, and just life in general. I will also try to do a once a month spot called "From a Druid's Perspective" that will deal with Celtic Paganism and the role of the Druid in the modern world. Keep your eye out for that.

So without further ado, here is my blogspot. Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment